• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happens if I quit and uninstall?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what will happen if I remove my Adobe account and uninstall all my Adobe applications on my computer? Even if I have downloaded all the files and etc, will I in the future be able to open the projects in an Adobe applications, let’s say InDesign, and maybe do changes?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no.

if you have a subscription and allow it to lapse you won't be able to open any subscription app.

you can open in other apps, though finding apps that will open source files is difficult to impossible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your files remain yours when you cancel a subscription. Be sure they're saved locally. However, unless you are subscribed to a plan that includes InDesign, you will not be able to open or edit the files in InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines