Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is com.adobe.acc.installer.v2?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I got many processes from Adobe in my Activity Monitor, and this one seems to be really out of the line... I can't find anything about this, so please, let me know what is this .plist in my computer? I can't find it inside of the machine withe finder, so, now I'm worried. But overtime I install Creative Cloud, this appears, so, being authentic programs, I can't know if this is a fraud or not?

I hope Adobe can help me with this, remember, I'm in Venezuela and most of the people here isn't original. So, I'm worried, I want to keep using Adobe Creative Cloud without being worried about where my original files end up.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the Adobe Installer. You will normally see it in activity monitor when an Adobe app is being updated in the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Leider nicht korrekt, dieser Prozess läuft dauerhaft bei mir M1 MAX. Es ist das einizgste Prozess das noch über Rosetta 2 bei mir läuft und ich finde dazu kein update oder derartiges!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines