• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I install Flash Professional CC 2014, I got the Error: DW039: Failed to load deployment File

Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I install Flash Professional CC 2014, I got the Error:

Exit Code: 16 Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting.

For example,  ERROR: DW039 ... 

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 1 error(s) 

ERROR: DW039: Failed to load deployment File

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 20, 2014 Jun 20, 2014

I found the solution: Please launch "Creative Cloud" client -> Preferences -> Select language English (International) -> restart the Creative Cloud client and reinstall Flash CC 2014. It works for me. Before that, my setting of language is Chinese.

It's a bug, please fix it ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too,

Exit Code: 16

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example, ERROR: DW039 ...

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too !!!!

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example, ERROR: DW039 ...

Mac OS X 10.9.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try running the installation again.  You can find more information regarding Exit Code 16 at Installation, launch log errors | CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CCM.

If you continue to face difficulties then you may be experiencing download errors.  Please see Error downloading Creative Cloud applications - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/error-downloading-cc-apps.html for actions which can be taken to resolve download errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on man, do you really think we never tried to install again? i did all the things i can do on my computer and even tried to install the flash on the other computer, and it failed again!!! So Please help us ASAP and don't do this kind of copy and paste things ever!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liuweiheng do you have any additional error messages within the installation log files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i checked the "installers" folder, but i can't find the folder with the right date when i installed the flash pro. And the feedback from the creative cloud desktop was the following one:

I've tried to use the adobe cc clean up tool, and it can't help me.  I've tried a lot of time, it would always stop at 42%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liuweiheng I would recommend contacting our support team with assistance reviewing your installation log files for additional errors.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the solution: Please launch "Creative Cloud" client -> Preferences -> Select language English (International) -> restart the Creative Cloud client and reinstall Flash CC 2014. It works for me. Before that, my setting of language is Chinese.

It's a bug, please fix it ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe_PeterHuang do any of your User accounts utilize the Chinese language setting?  What about the Root User account what language is that set for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter is right, after i changed the language, it worked. i also think this is a bug. Please fix it ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean about the Root user account language? I think it's English. Anyway, I used Creative Cloud client to successfully update other apps such as Muse, Animate which does  not include Chinese version. Definitely it's a bug, need fix it ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe_PeterHuang is the User account you were installing onto set for English as well?  The Creative Cloud Desktop application inherits the language settings for the User account.  This is why I am inquiring abut the language settings for your User account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1, me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I met this problem in Mac OSX Mavericks, too!

I doubt the source file in Adobe server maybe had problem....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Mac OS X 10.9.3

I've tried many times to reinstall it, but same error happened time after time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. My system is Mac OS 10.9.3.

Every time when install at 42%, it shows in extracting or unzipping progress and then will show the error....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2014 Jun 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter for providing the temporary solution. Exactly it's a bug, I think so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the solution which provided by PeterHuang is not perfect. Today I launched Creative Cloud client and changed the language to English (International). After relaunching Creative Cloud client, I still got the problem.

Also, why you guys think that changing the language is the solution? I am working for a big company in China. It will be a big problem if they can't use Chinese-version Flash.

Any update of the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chcheng0925 I would recommend you start a new discussion with the specifics of the error you are experiencing and the solutions you have tried implementing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2014 Jul 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution mentioned above doesn't work for me.

Change language, restart Macbook, error again, change language back and forth, restart every time, it just doesn't work.

I was installing same app - Flash Professional CC 2014.

I got the same error

So, same problem, same question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. it worked to change the language. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2015 Feb 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really appreciate to peterHuang!!!! I solve this problem to change language. I use adobe CC  in korean. Photoshop, Illustrator and so on they work well except flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This Bug still there....it's been a long time, can we fix it? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines