• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can i find the link to download Adobe DNG converter (10.023 Oct 2017 336.4)

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new camera (Canon EOS 6D Mark 2)  and the RAW files are not compatible with my photoshop CS6 running on MAC OS X Yosemite version 10.10.5

I need a link to download Adobe DNG converter (10.023 Oct 2017 336.4) ?

Thank you

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I have installed the link you sent but it wont install as it says it is corrupt. Do you have Adobe DNG converter (10.023 Oct 2017 336.4)? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

retry downloading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have re downloaded it but it still says the same (please see uploaded screen shot) thank you again for your help. Appreciate your thoughts. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible that you have a compatibility problem.

Take a look here for older version: Download Old Version of Adobe DNG Converter for Mac [13.0 - 10.4 - 10.0...] (macupdate.com)

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you can use the dng converter 9.12 available from here

(i don't think the dng converter 10 or newer will work with MAC OS X Yosemite version 10.10.5)

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/dng/mac

Adobe camera raw supported cameras

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOTE: you need an ftp client to use @Jeff Arola's ftp address.  ie, that won't work in a browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Older versions of firefox and safari that are on MAC OS X Yosemite version 10.10.5 are likely versions that open ftp sites directly.

On a Mac if the internet browser will not open an FTP site, then one can click on the desktop, click on the Go menu, then Connect to Server and enter the FTP site address to connect.

For the Adobe FTP site use Guest to log-in.

cone.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(i didn't know any of those things.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines