• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where I can download CS 5.5 Design Standard in Polish?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to download CS 5.5 Design Standard in Polish. I cannot see this as an option in Other Downloads on Adobe.com.

Where I can download it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jerzy,

The download for Creative Suite 5.5 Design standard in Polish is not available.

I have checked with your Adobe ID on forums and didn't see any product registered there.

I have marked a personal message to you please check and respond.

Regards,

Bani Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bani.

I have no Adobe Creative Suite Registered, because of error of Adobe. I cannot register my valid SN of all my polish products, and no one is try to even help me.

I was contacting support about it when Call Center was available in Poland, but there was no solution to that situation.

Now when I try to register it via new portal, it tells me that my serial is Invalid.

We are users of Adobe products since Indesign 2.0 in late 2002 and it was peaceful valley until Creative Cloud.

Best Regards,

Jerzy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have marked you a personal message please check and reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bani,

I have this problem too. I have purchased Adobe Design Standard 5.5 PL (Polish version) a few years ago. My DVD witch instalation tool is broken and I want to download instalation file on adobe website but there is no 5.5 PL package available. What can I do? Please help me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you can use some computer to copy the installation files to a usb stick or some other portable hd, you could use that to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried, but all the installation files I have on DVD (bought CS 5.5 Design Standard in box version with DVD). Now my DvD is damaged and can not recover the installation files. Therefore, it needs to download CS 5.5 Design Standard in polish language - where I could find such files in the Polish language version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they are not available from adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same issue right now. 

I registered my product but the files I can download do not contain polish version. I have installed from files I downloaded but I am informed that my serial is invalid.

Have any of you was able to solve the issue?

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines