• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to update Creative Master Suite 5.0 to 5.5

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this page on Adobe's website, https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html, I can download the update for Creative Master Suite CS5 to 5.5. 

However, that is not true. There is no way to do it. All it shows is your PRODUCTS, not UPDATE files. The version on that products page is 5.0 when I download it. 

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to upgrade CS5.0 to CS5.5? The update files have to be somewhere.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you never could upgrade from 5.0 to 5.5 for free. it used to cost $ to upgrade . now it's not possible.

otoh, if you had already purchased the 5.5 upgrade years ago, you can still install and activate it if you have a compatible os and you have your 5.0 and 5.5 serial numbers.

where do you stand?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this page on Adobe's website, https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html, I can download the update for Creative Master Suite CS5 to 5.5. 

However, that is not true. There is no way to do it. All it shows is your PRODUCTS, not UPDATE files. The version on that products page is 5.0 when I download it. 

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to upgrade CS5.0 to CS5.5? The update files have to be somewhere.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Years too late for that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see anywhere on that page that says anything about updating, just downloading whatever version you already have.

Besides as stated above and as far as i know, for a regular user that bought the Creative Suite CS5 it was extra cost to upgrade to Creative Suite CS5.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That ship has sailed.  Updates ended when Creative Suite was discontinued several years ago. 

If you want updates now, you'll need to subscribe to Creative Cloud.  Only current versions recieve updates. 

Creative Cloud All Apps (50 + pro apps & services) and Single App Plans
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines