• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which Adobe Photoshop version is good for a beginner?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everybody

As you know, Adobe is a software company that offers a variety of products, including Creative Cloud, Photoshop, and Acrobat. It is photo editing software as well as a PDF reader. It has been used to create some of the world's most iconic images and has shaped both the digital and analog worlds. Like Canva (another software company), it offers a variety of tools for different purposes. Adobe Creative Cloud is a subscription service that gives you access to all of Adobe's creative products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and After Effects. It's a great way to get all the tools you need to create stunning visual content. I have a website, and I want to use Adobe Creative Cloud on it. Therefore, I have some questions in my mind about these products.

Which Adobe Photoshop version is good for a beginner?

Are there any free equivalents to Adobe Illustrator?

How much does the whole Adobe suite cost?

Which is better, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro?

What are Adobe Illustrator alternatives?

Where can I find coupons for Adobe?

I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me with these questions.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the only cc photoshop is, photoshop.

if you want an easier to user photoshop, that would be photoshop elements: a one time (not subscription) purchase (~$100), https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

as for the adobe suite (now called all apps), https://creative.adobe.com/plans

i've never seen a valid adobe coupon offered publically by coupon aggregator websites.

as for the illustrator equivalents, post in the illustrator forum

for the premiere pro vs final cut, post in the premiere pro forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i've never seen a valid adobe coupon.

By @kglad

I've seen valid coupons for the Photography Plan for a free two months subscription with Seagate external drives. That was, however, 3 years ago. Current subscribers got their plan extended for the free months, and they were additive. As I have a Creative Cloud All apps subscription, I donated the two coupons I had to a friend who used them.

@syma26331730ut0n,

To get information about Adobe alternatives, I suggest you consult alternative sources.

For a Premiere Pro alternative, you can also buy Premiere Elements, or Premiere Rush or Creative Cloud Express, depending on your need. You get advice on this in the respective fora.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines