• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Who can answer these questions?

New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have an adobe fuse cc app. But adobe no longer supports it. Can I still use it to make my commercial
game.

And the second question. Can I use characters from the mixamo catalog and also change them? I couldn't find clear answers on the site.

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I read it. But it doesn't say anything about the possibility of using it. Can we assume that the inscription that the application is still opening means the same terms of use. I need a lot of NPCs, and I'm afraid that at best I'll have to replace them with something later. Or the discontinuation of service means that Adobe no longer cares about using that product. Nowhere is there a direct permission to use or a ban on use, this is confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't know what you mean by read "it".  there are two different links.

but if you mean fuse, i disagree, and think this is clear:

"I know you’re no longer developing Adobe Fuse, but will the program stop working on September 13, 2020 when it’s removed from Creative Cloud?

No, the Adobe Fuse application will continue to open on your computer if you’ve already downloaded it. Fuse is a 32-bit application and is not supported on Mac 10.15.0 or later."

furthermore, adobe has never disallowed, discouraged or in any other way taken steps to prevent the use of unsupported programs or their products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines