• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I upload CS4 Design Premium (student version) on my new PC computer?

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2013 Mar 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings.

I just bought a new HP dv6t-7200 PC computer.  It has Windows 8 on it.  I purchased the student version of Adobe CS Design Premium a few years ago and was trying to upload it into my new computer. 

When I put in the discs they sound like they're starting but then they wind down and stop spinning.  I checked my "start" screen to view my "c" drive and it doesn't even show that the disk is in the drive. 

Can anyone tell me why I can't upload these discus into my new computer?  I get no error messages or any kind of message box stating that I can't upload the discs, so I don''t know what's wrong.  The discus uploaded fine a few years ago on my last HP PC and it's a valid student version set.

Please help!

nunod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2013 Mar 05, 2013

Download the trial from http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

Ensure that you follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the links will not work.

Activate the trial with your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2013 Mar 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the trial from http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

Ensure that you follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the links will not work.

Activate the trial with your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I don't think the education serial number will work to install the regular version

Check your disk in another computer... if it loads there, you have a hardware problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why was this 8 year old discussion resurrected?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines