• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why I have paid the montly scheme but only 1 computer can use the creative cloud

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2015 Mar 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used adobe creative cloud several weeks and decide to pay monthly. However, I did it through a company call digital river. The transaction name is DRI Adobe Sale Shannon Co.IE.

At last, only 1 of my computer can use the creative cloud. The payment starts in 14 Feb 2015. What can I do?

Mr.Tang

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure where you are, world location, but why did you go through Digital River for your subscription? It has been almost a year since I signed up, I got the Photographer subscription, LR & PS, in April of 2014, but IIRC it was through Adobe directly.

I have it installed on 2 different computers, one desktop and one notebook, which is completely legal as long as you don't use both at the same time and You/I am the only user of those programs.

If you want to have it installed on multiple computer used by different users at the same time you'd need some type of corporate license or Multiple user license. You'll need to contact Adobe sales directly to see what is offered and at what cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At first, I think it is only the adobe has the right to sale creative cloud, however, after I paid , I realize it is not adobe itself. What can I do now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure. Go to the Adobe site and sign in with your Adobe ID, Username which is the Email address you used and password for that Adobe ID. From there you can view your account, the date you signed up and the plan you have.

Not sure but Digital River might of been used for just the payment because of what part of the world you are in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines