• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will reinstalling the Creative Cloud Desktop App also reinstall (or wipe out) all my CC apps?

Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Creative Cloud app, when the Apps tab is selected I get the message "Page unavailable, We can't load this content, Please try again later." I've read that I need to reinstall the CC desktop app, but before I do so, I want to know if it will wipe out all or reinstall all my CC apps?  

(Lately I've have two incidents where I needed to go back to a previous app version (because of bugs in the new versions), only to discover that Adobe no longer allows you to download old apps — which is ridiculous, but that's another topic.)

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It shouldn't, but I would create a System Restore point and a System or Disk Image first.

Make sure to go into settings in the CC App and chooose not to delete old versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines