Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 11 - Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an error when I try to install the creativ cloud launcher into my new laptop using windows 11. 

The error message I get is about the files VCRUNTIME140_1.dll and MSVCP140.dll, I have red the other topics with the same probleme but not on a windows 11 and I already resintalled the Microsoft Visual C++ latest support. 

Reinstalled everything, repaired and nothing works. I didn't try to install each app one by one, and I want to use the launcher. 

Thank you for your help,

Nicolas 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Ok, I reinitialized the OS win11 then I did the windows updates, and only then I installed the CC and it worked, without going on the windows support to download the Visual C++ support. 

Hope it will help other users and thank you for your reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give the name of the installer for the Visual C++ support. Sounds as if it was the wrong one, because that's the only place to get these files. (Don't download from other sites - these are virus attack sites!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I reinitialized the OS win11 then I did the windows updates, and only then I installed the CC and it worked, without going on the windows support to download the Visual C++ support. 

Hope it will help other users and thank you for your reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well done for showing that it can work on Windows 11 but surely this means having to re-install all of the other apps and settings that are not built-in to Windows 11. In my case this would mean many days of tedious work, all the time not knowing whether one of these might be whatever stops CC Desktop from working. At best, this is a very painful workaround. The "Correct answer" is for Adobe to fix the problem in CC Desktop because in the meantime Windows 11 users can't download or update the apps that they're paying for!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines