• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wiped My Mac - Now I cant re download PS & LR

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been having serious space issues, scratch discs....iphone is now full, Macbook Air full. Feel like I've deleted the whole world and getting nowehere - So I wiped it. 

NOW its saying my Macbook doesnt support these new versions;

I'm at my witts end now. like, cried out of complete frustration. So much time being wasted.

Is there a way to get the old versions back before i completely just throw in the towel thanks to my non-technologically savvy brain + technology issues!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an outdated operating system you're running. Adobe Cloud apps are not compatible with 10.13.6 High  Sierra. They require Catalina, Big Sur or Monterey.

You need to upgrade your operating system to Monterey. Your computer is compatible. Follow the instructions at this link:

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT212735

Before upgrading, ensure that you're not running any other software which is not compatible with Monterey.

Once you've upgraded to Monterey, you'll then be able to download and install your Adobe Cloud apps.

Note: Your MacBook Air 2017 won't be compatible with the new macOS Ventura when it's released soon. So don't try upgrading to that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will downloading Monteray cause me space issues again? I did just wipe it so its practicallly empty - but will i start running into scratch disc and space issues ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How big is your hard drive? 128GB? 256GB?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Though, with disk space problems, upgrading to Monterey could make things much worse...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive completely wiped my Mac today - so I should have enough space to do this? right!?  all so darn

difficult!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if the disk is big enough, it should be.  You need to keep on top of your disk space, and either add more disks or stop it getting full, to avoid sudden and unwelcome crises...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines