• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wrong serialnumbers?

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11 september I bought on the Adobe site "Adobe Premiere Elements 2021", after installing I try to activate by serialnumbers I'v got by email from Adobe but when I try to activate I get "wrong serialnumbers".

What do I wrong???

TOPICS
Activation , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

assuming you're using a valid adobe serial number (6 groups of 4 numbers), you have a mismatch between your installation file and serial number. ie, you can have a valid serial number, but if it's for program A and your installation file is for program B, you will see an invalid serial number message.

common mismatches are language/region (eg, serial number is for western europe and installation file is eastern europe), platform (eg, serial number is for a mac and installation file is win), license type (eg, education vs enterprise vs individual).

here's official info about that error, http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-serial-number-valid-product.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines