Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your Creative Cloud subscription needs attention

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm one of a number of frustrated Adobe Cloud 'users' who is repeatedly being sent this message even though I have updated my credit card details several times and i *know* they are 100% correct. Adobe can't seem to find a solution to this issue and if it has affected you please post a message below - maybe if we all add to this discussion Adobe will invest more time and energy into sorting out this subscription mess. So go on, how many of us is this actually affecting?

John

ps - any solutions would be useful too - but if the situation continues Adobe will have fewer CC members in the coming months.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 218 Replies 218
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2013 Dec 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Teija

I'll look into this and let you know when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Teija

Issue resolved - November & December payments have processed and subscription is active.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2013 Dec 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bev

Thanks for the personal help in correcting what I thought was a simple update to information.

The optics of this broken billing situation is growing into a worrisome volume from the users. Here’s hoping this doesn't turn into a monthly rush for persons like yourself inside Adobe hand correcting individual order after order, which shouldn’t be happening with the size of company such as Adobe.

CBG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2013 Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Bev, I am begging you! I am having the same issue! You should had charge me on November 11th and now I can not access my Creative cloud products.

I have a teachers/students plan!

Thanks in advance!!!

Cinthy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cinthy

In your case it might be best if you place a new order and we cancel the original one.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I am facing the same problem as few others from our company. In fact my subscription is not working at all anymore but payments and all that is done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - will look into this and get it resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure? Because I need to work like right now. I just talk throught Adobe live chat with costumer support and they told me to wait 24 hours for their e-mail communication. And trust me my head is being cut like right now... Please is there any other way to solve this faster pls let me know...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cinthy

I will ask support to call you and see if they can assist with updating the payment details.  If that doesn't work then a new order would be the best & quickest option to resolve this.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bur why the new subscription have to be 10 euro more expesive now for every of CC team members?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat. My card had to be cancelled as I was one of the unlucky ones whose card details were taken and actually used by the bad guys after the recent Adobe security issue.

I entered my new card details in my Adobe account soon after, but I then received an email to say there was a problem processing my payment. I tried re-entering the details a few days ago in case I had made an error, but it always just says "there was a problem changing your details" even though the correct new card and expiry are shown above the area where you edit the card details.

I've not had a payment receipt so nothing seems to have been taken.

Please could you look into it Bev?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cymru1

Will retrigger the payment request and let you know if successful.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cymru1

Payment has now processed successfully.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone called me. I give him number of my firs card - said there is some error. So i give him second credit card number. Error again. So why there is a 1 euro one one card and 1 polish zloty on second card  charge. Becouse both cards are fiine. There is a problem in Adobe system but nobody cares. I can't work for last 24 hours and everybody from Adobe are sorry, so maybe I will send invoice to Adobe for my loses? If Adobe don't want my money I will take some from Adobe.

ADOBE please TAKE MY MONEY AND LET ME WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zrzut ekranu 2013-12-12 19.11.37.png

Zrzut ekranu 2013-12-12 19.20.56.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same issue, changed between 3 different cards several times and chat support didn't really help at all. I'm now down to 4 days remaining and really hoping to fix this before it impacts my business and income.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J Denny

November payment has now processed successfully.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2014 Jan 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I am having the same issue as most people here. I updated my payment details - which appear to be recognised when I log in, yet I continue to get the 'Please check you billing information error' and only have 6 days left. Can you help please? Thanks Nic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nic

I'll arrange a callback to assist with this.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Same problem here.

My CC expired in November, changed the details on my account after Adobe email warning. I can see 1$ dollar taken from the account each time I have edited the CC info to no avail. Today my subscription expired.

I use my credit card almost daily and so I am absolutely sure there is no problem with the card.

Over to you Bev......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charm3D

I'll have someone in my team look into this and let you know when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2014 Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I've been using Adobe products professionally for over a decade, and spent a lot of money on your software. I was considering upgrading from CS6 to CC, but I am skeptical about the new monthly licensing model, and the potential of the software to stop working because of licensing issues. Especially since I work in an industry where time is of the essence, there are high pressure deadlines and there can be no downtime. After reading through this forum post, as well as some of the others, my fears have been confirmed, and I have decided that any new features in CC are overshadowed by the risks of dealing with these kinds of problems. The only safe option for me is to stay on CS6.

I can't afford to put myself and my clients in the nightmare situation of having my software stop working in the middle of a project because of Adobe's licensing, servers, or credit-card automatic payment issues. I can't afford to take the chance that I will be the next person (like those in this this thread) to lose hours or days of my time in the middle of a time-sensitive project, or potentially miss a deadline because of problems with this new monthly licensing system.

The fact that so many paying customers are having these problems, and having such difficulties getting customer service to resolve them, and having to post to this forum to get someone at Adobe to fix their individual problem by hand, is unacceptable.

Even more shocking is the fact that there are multiple people on this thread who have cancelled CC and gone to a perpetual license of CS6 to avoid these licensing problems, and are reporting that the CC licensing scheme is now locking them out of CS6. Because of this, I am going to make sure to not even install the TRIAL version of CC, to avoid having this potentially corrupt my ability to continue to use CS6 like the others are reporting.

As far as the pricing goes, $50 a month for the entire suite seems reasonable. But how do I know that Adobe will not eventually raise the monthly price to $199, which is what you were charging to rent the CS5 Master Collection back in 2011?   source:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20052152-1.html

Regardless of the price (heck, even if you were giving CC software away for FREE) I wouldn't want to risk using it as long as people are having these kinds of problems, as I would be afraid of it shutting down in the middle of a project like it's doing to all these other people. For the first time, I'm afraid to upgrade my Adobe software to the newest version out of fear it might jeopardize my ability to do my job.

I was looking forward to trying out the new features in CC, but I'm really disappointed to find out the new cloud licensing system is so problematic. I hope you can fix the licensing scheme so that these kinds of problems aren't happening to paying customers. I hope nobody on this forum misses any deadlines, loses any clients, or loses their jobs because of these problems. Until I feel it would be safe to upgrade to CC, without the constant risk of having 30-day ticking time-bomb software shutting down in the middle of a project, I'm going to have to stick with CS6 indefinitely.

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2014 Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after a month of issues on the cloud and then some time getting cs6 working again, adobe really put me through the ringer. But to their credit they eventually had someone call me. I was quite angry and mean to them on the phone, but at christmas one guy from adobe called me and he was willing to have a normal conversation without the company speak.

Upon returning to cs6 I had all sorts of troubles. PS and ILL started randomly crashing, PS cursor became laggy and sticky, graphics looked glitched. It locked me out thinking it was an expired cloud. The update process would not work. It was treating my cs6 install as part of the cloud. This persisted despite many uninstallations, etc. In the end the only way to fix it was a clean OS reinstall.

the saving grace of this whole thing is that CS6 is better than CC. At least I'm not forced onto the cloud ( yet ) through lack of other option. Local drives beat foreign server every day of the week for me now after this debacle.

In my opinion only, I think PS and ILL are becoming too gimmicky. I'd really like to see adobe give us a profession edition of PS and ILL. I'd pay decent money for a reliable, stripped down, lean, fast and stable version of the software, maybe the ability to disable any feature or function of the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev, I just receive an email from Adobe telling me that you were not able to charge my credit card AGAIN! I cancelled my september anual plan after a very long proccess with you, you returned me the money you charged and I started in December another anual plan and you charged my credit card with the first month fee with no problems at all, and again you have not been successful to charge me the second month. This is so exasperating! I just want to work with your products without having this annoying mails that tells me that you can charge me, I just have two credit cards for god sake! and they are both in your system!!!!!

Last time I had to be a hole month without your products. Please PLEASE PLEASE do not do this again, I just want to work! Activate paypal or any another method of payment, why do you still work with a system that is not working in the right way? why do you continue dissapointing clients all over the world? We are willing to pay you for your products COME ON!

Bev, please help me. It seems you are the only one that actually answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cirellas,

I will get in touch with you to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Arnaud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

You seem to be the expert on this

Just posted this meessage, but I guess this is a better spot for it:

Hi,

I bought  a year subscriptoin to adobe CC, and I have a redemption code. The link provided sent me to this page:

https://creative.adobe.com/educard

I filled out all the info, and entered my redemption code. And every time (for days) I get the

"We're sorry. Something seems to be wrong on our end. Please try again later." error

I tried Safari, FF and chrome, all same results...

I tried to solve it with the online chat option, and they gave this address:

https://creative.adobe.com/redeem

But I get the exact same error.

Adobe, what is going on here??

Cheers,

harrylamb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines