Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your Creative Cloud subscription needs attention

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm one of a number of frustrated Adobe Cloud 'users' who is repeatedly being sent this message even though I have updated my credit card details several times and i *know* they are 100% correct. Adobe can't seem to find a solution to this issue and if it has affected you please post a message below - maybe if we all add to this discussion Adobe will invest more time and energy into sorting out this subscription mess. So go on, how many of us is this actually affecting?

John

ps - any solutions would be useful too - but if the situation continues Adobe will have fewer CC members in the coming months.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 218 Replies 218
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Justin

Thanks for confirming.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue, could you do the same for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2013 Nov 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Beverley,

I am having the same issue as John and Spen.  I've just had the most frustrating chat converstation with someone who someone who should not be representing Adobe.  I've wasted an hour of my life trying to resolve an issue that isn't with my credit card.  I would appericate any type of help. 

My chat with Waseem:

Waseem: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Waseem: Hi Josh.

Josh: Hello Waseem

Waseem: I understand that your payment is failed and want to check the details.

Josh: Yes.

Waseem: I will be glad to check and help you with this.

Waseem: Please allow me 2-3 minutes while I check the information.

Josh: Thank you.

Waseem: You are welcome.

Waseem: Thank you for your patience.

Waseem: I checked and see that your subscription has been suspended due to insufficient fund on your credit card and we have not receive the payment for this month.

Josh: Yes. I'm not sure why the payment failed. Please try the payment again.

Waseem: In this case I request you to place a new order.

Josh: I thought it was a year subscription? I shouldn't be able to drop out of it.

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to at the end of your chat.

Waseem: Yes, your subscription is for one year, due to insufficient fund on your credit card and we have not receive the payment for this month hence your subscription has been suspended.

Josh: A) The credit card doesn't have insufficient funds.

Josh: B) There was nothing wrong with the credit card information

Josh: C) The issues stems from the processing software on Adobe's side.

Josh: I don't have an issue purchasing the CC edition again...but I don't foresee why another attempt can't be made not he credit card. I'm also confused as to why my subscription has been "suspended" yet I am using it right now......Maybe you should grab a manager.

Waseem: I am sorry, your subscription has been suspended and in order to continue the subscription, you should place a new order.

Josh: I'd like to chat with a manger please.

Waseem: Please allow me 2-3 minutes while I check the information.

Josh: What information are you checking on?

Waseem: I am sorry for the delay, I am still working on this.

Josh: Take you time. I am writing a letter to adobe with this transcript.

Waseem: Thank you for your patience.

Waseem: As an exception, I am added one days for you and I request you to update your credit card information once again.

Josh: I've already updated by credit card information. I did so before contacting you. I also have 25 days remaining on the month. Please get a manger.

Josh: This is a forum you should read.

Josh: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5865944#5865944

Waseem: Please allow me 2-3 minutes while I give this chat to the manager.

Josh: Waseem, You have been anything but helpful, but thank you for you time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josh

Sorry for the frustration caused - I'll address this with the agent.

Could you please confirm if  payment should be made with the card ending 02 and I'll look into this.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had EXACTLY the same conversation on chat help.

I have been having this payment  issue since Nov 19th. It started with "Your Creative Cloud subsciptions needs attention", followed by the same issue as above:

"Basically option "Edit payment info" doesn't save new credit card information, system is still using the old one even if it shows updated details in the "Payment info" section."

Followed by just a ridiculous serious of encounters with the support portal.

Have had a few long chat sessions going around in circles and finally told it will be "escalated to the next level" but am yet to hear from anyone on that.  I have logged 4 support cases and basically have been waiting 8 days for ANY kind of response to ANY of the support tickets. I have tried in 2 different browsers, cleared cache, cleared cookies, etc.  Logged onto the support portal 20 times, waited hours in chat while there was "5 customer(s) in line ahead of you" - (really, 2 hours to get through 5 customers!!!!) and had a six chat sessions time out beacuse there was still "5 customer(s) in line ahead of you".

Can anyone give me an answer to this - or even just respond once to a support case!!!  Just once.....anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philip

Sorry for the frustration caused.  Our system shows a card ending with 05.  If that needs to be updated please let me know and I'll arrange a callback to assist.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bev,

You seem to be the only getting through to fix these issues. Many Thanks.

That credit card is correct - I was only asked to "confirm" my credit card details and all this has just been about re-entering the same card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming Philip - I'll get the payment request retriggered and confirm when successful.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bev,

Further to your note about getting the payment re-triggered - so far nothing has happened and I still get the warning message (6 days to go now).

Could you please look into it again?

Philip D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philip D

The team have just contacted me to let me know that payment has been retriggered successfully.  Your membership will be active again shortly.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I'm having a similar problem as others here. My old card expired and I didn't get to update my new credit card information in time to be billed on Nov 11th. I have updated my credit card details about three weeks ago but I can see Adobe hasn't deducted any money yet.

Will I just be billed for two months on Dec 11th or will my account expire on the 11th as the warning message suggests?

Regards,

Derryck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derryck

I'll look into this and let you know when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

Same issue here - one of our cs6|cc installs (tied to my email) keeps expiring and prompting for subscription renewal.

The credit card details have been updated (last one  had to be replaced) but payment still hasn't trigged for Nov|Dec so we are unable to use the product.

When I click 'Edit payment info' the -old- card details are in that form, despite the new ones being shown above under 'Payment Info'

- David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2013 Dec 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi david101d

Payment issue has been resolved and account is active.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bev

As with all the others in this thread I can't get the billing to happen on my credit card after being informed repeatedly that the information is wrong from my last [Nov.07] billing.

Reentered it multiple times over the last week, did not work.  Did an online chat yesterday, they couldn’t help and said it would be passed on to those that could fix this, no call from them.

Anything you can do for me, got one day left!

Thanks

CBG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nodefilms

Payment has processed and your account is active.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having the same problem on my account and only 2 days left.

The credit card info has been updated multiple times with the correct details.

Can I get a quick fix for the problem, thanks?

-Joni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joni_luode

I'll check this and let you know when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2013 Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There's now 0 days left and the InDesign doesn't open at all. Photoshop still works though, it's been in use since this morning (approx. 3 hours).

Can i perhaps get some extra days for starters, and Teija may be needing those too (we work in the same company).

Thanks,

Joni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem as Joni and Teija, in a same company. Now 0 days and softwares stop opening, all the credit card infos etc. are correct and working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as me... And with the deadlines cutting my legs and hands out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joni_luode

Issue now resolved - payments for November & December have processed and subscription is active.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Thanks...

-Joni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2013 Dec 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.

My credit card is not accepted by Adobe. But is accepted by MICROSOFT. For over a month! It's unbelievable and completely unacceptable this behavior from Adobe! This is a problem of Adobe! It is already the second case open (Nr 211 938 903) and I'm calling from the 7th November to 800 206 708, I have spoken with Pablo, with Luis, with Sergio, with Roberto, themselves have already introduced the data from my card and does not work! And they do not give me any solution! I have just one day to use the Creative Cloud. I have introduced the data from my card several times, by Internet Explorer, by Google Chrome and never works. How do I?? I have had a lot of patience since November 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

and the same problem here too: only 2 days left on my account!

The payment has been updated and the e-mail confirmed...

I´m waiting for your quick answer.

Kind regards

Teija

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines