Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your Creative Cloud subscription needs attention

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm one of a number of frustrated Adobe Cloud 'users' who is repeatedly being sent this message even though I have updated my credit card details several times and i *know* they are 100% correct. Adobe can't seem to find a solution to this issue and if it has affected you please post a message below - maybe if we all add to this discussion Adobe will invest more time and energy into sorting out this subscription mess. So go on, how many of us is this actually affecting?

John

ps - any solutions would be useful too - but if the situation continues Adobe will have fewer CC members in the coming months.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 218 Replies 218
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi harrylamb

I've asked one of my colleagues to help you with this.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

stop sending me emails everyday about this nonsense, fix your useless site because when you select stop receiving email notifications it doesn't stop, stop spamming me, you guys used to be good,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2014 Feb 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Skeet McPeet III

You receive emails either because you are subscribed to this thread or you are subscribed to one of the people posting in this thread.

To figure out which, scroll to the top of this page, click on the Your Stuff link, select Profile, then click on Manage Email Notifications (in the Actions list in the dark sidebar). There you should see who and/or what you are subsribed to get email notifications from. Check the boxes for ones you no longer wish to receive and click on the Remove Selected Notifications button at the bottom of the list.

If you still have issues with this, please let me know.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rafał Makowski

Payment has now processed successfully.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev. I too have the same issue re: updating my new credit card detials after I was defreauded. The Adobe site keeps saying that it's under consruction please try again in a few minutes. This has now been going on for 3 days. So how do I get around this, as I'm in the middle of 3 very improtant sholl projects. Very annoying. Thanks Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2013 Dec 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark

I'll ask someone from my team to look into this and follow up with you.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josh

I'm concerned that this isn't resolved yet - can I arrange a callback to assist with updating your payment details?

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and I only have 15 days left on the warning, this is so frustrating and I have tried chat, after waiting an hour in the line.  I am getting it if I open any of the products in the Creative Cloud Suite, at the beingging fo each day.

The credit card details are up to date in my account, and I put them in again, saved, logged out and back in and it still say next payment is due 13th November.  There is funds available and was on the 13th as well, this is for my business and if this fails to be resolved I will esculate this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting so frustrated, I on talking with an agent now, and been put on hold, do these people not get updates on know issues!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is obviously an issue that is common with many people, Adobe how about informing your agents in India with a notice of a problem that has occured.!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2013 Nov 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says "we are having trouble verifying your membership"billing issue?

Adobe has the same problem with my account. What to do?

I updated visa card info and renewed my account subscription....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2013 Nov 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LauriAaltio

Could you please sign out of the Creative Cloud desktop app and sign in again.  This should associate your Adobe ID with the active membership.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2013 Nov 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok.ill try it. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this seem to be the solution :

"sign out of the Creative Cloud desktop app and sign in again."

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello LauriAaltio,

This helps. It works now. Thank you so much.

Best,

Sawitri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes It happened to me as well and no one solve this problem yet. I can't cancel my account otherwise Adobe will charge me 50% of my remaining contract. What am I going to do. Adobe turned my accountto Free and it has 2 days left. The Chat agent said someone will call me in 24 hour. I hope they will do.

Best,

Sawitri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev!

I need help aswell. I want to change creditcard but I can't. My Premiere Projects wont open and My clients are getting frustrated. Can you help me?

Regards

Stefan from Sweden

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ATTENTION ADOBE SUPPORT:

Please send out a message to all your agents with this error and the fix.

I have spoken to 5 of my friends (All photographers or graphic designers) that I know who have the Creative Cloud Suite here is Brisbane, Australia (These are my friends, people I actually know, not through another forum), and they are all getting the same message.

You must send out a notification to your agents and pin a post on the community forum to help resolve this issue.

Bev, you seem to be the only person on the support team that does anything (so I feel for you), so Please......please.....please help everyone out, even though I got mine sorted I know I have 5 friend who haven't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2013 Nov 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JustLearning

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the frustration caused.

We are working on resolving the issues with billing that's affecting a number of customer accounts.

Fixes have been put in place but we understand that there are still some customers who need additional assistance.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2015 Nov 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bev,

I am one of those frustrated photographers that is working on a contract and cannot use my products. I need someone to correct this problem ASAP.

Carolyn Miller

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stefan

I've replied to your private message.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting really frustrated about these problems too.

First, I battled with multiple attempts (online and by the phone) to update my credit card information (case #0211662728). Now my credit card information finally seems to be up to date and Adobe has even made a couple of fund reservations (1 euro) from my bank account. Still I receive emails stating that they can't bill my account.

So, they are reserving funds from my bank account, but are unable to bill me. My account information states that my next billing date is November 21st. I would really like to solve this problem before my account gets suspended. I use the same credit card for other online-payments and everything works like a charm. And yes, there is always enough money on my bank account.

The problem is clearly on Adobe's end. And these problems seem to affect so many people that I would have expected a better overall response from Adobe. I am very disappointed and would stop using Adobe's products if they wouldn't be so crucial for my work.

Cheers to Bev, who seems to be helping a lot of people with these issues.

Regards,

Paula

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2013 Nov 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paula

Sorry for the frustration caused.

I'll look into this and let you know when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev

Can you update my account too - billing information is correct (with the new debit card I got as a direct result of the adobe letter) but If you go to change it, the form is filled in with old card details and remains that way even if you refresh cache, change browser or try to update again.

Thanks

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben

Will do - will let you know when payment has been processed.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben

Payment has now processed and your account is active.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines