Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your Creative Cloud subscription needs attention

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm one of a number of frustrated Adobe Cloud 'users' who is repeatedly being sent this message even though I have updated my credit card details several times and i *know* they are 100% correct. Adobe can't seem to find a solution to this issue and if it has affected you please post a message below - maybe if we all add to this discussion Adobe will invest more time and energy into sorting out this subscription mess. So go on, how many of us is this actually affecting?

John

ps - any solutions would be useful too - but if the situation continues Adobe will have fewer CC members in the coming months.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 218 Replies 218
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi blakewatson

Could you please check with your card issuer that they aren't blocking payment requests from Adobe and then we can resubmit it.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same problem. First payment went well, second didn't and now we are on countdown - 6 days left. I have tried to find a solution to this problem with no luck. Our billing information is correct.

Working hours are for working not finding solutions to Adobe-problems. This is very frustrating situation for us.

Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Janika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janika

I've asked someone from my team to contact you to assist further.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2013 Dec 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bev,

Arnaud Melon just send me an email saying that you guys can not reach me because I have not provided a phone number. There is a phone number in my (our) billing information. And obviously I can't send my number to the email where the message came because it is a noreply. Where should I provide this information (phone number).

I do not understand. I tried to solve the problem by retyping my billing iformation but with no success. An error occures every time I try to retype and update my credit card and billing info. I'm clueless on what to do.

thanks,

Janika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janika

Sorry about this - we have your phone number so I'll ask Arnaud to call you.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly.

My account was experiencing the same issue... could not bill my card on file last month. I updated our billing information, and then this morning come to find out my Cloud Subsription service had been cancelled. Please rectify this IMMEDIATELY. This is unnacceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rderose

Payment has now processed successfully - your membership will be active again shortly.

Sorry for any inconvenenience caused.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this happened to me too, they couldn't bill me despite the money there for them to take. so i cancelled cloud and went to cs6 boxed product, but this cloud crap persists and has now locked me out of the software, despite the fact i'm not even on the cloud. this has been dragging on for nearly a month now and they haven't done anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2013 Dec 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Skeet McPeet III

I'll arrange for technical support to contact you to assist with this.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2014 Jan 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was not helpfull at all.

Our account is now closed/passive and our work is on hold because of that! Apparently customers can't order CC for a year with visa electron, which is not stated anywhere. The CC situation is unbearable! I'm totally clueless of what to do now? We are NOT going to take a ceditcard just because of Adobe, and the bank is not willing to change their security protocols for Adobe. Why can't Adobe charge with a e-mail bill or something in cases like this? This is poor practise and I'm very very dissatisfied with the whole CC experience

Janika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2014 Jan 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janika

I can see that the original payment was accepted in October but attempts to process the monthly payment for November have not been authorised by your card issuer.  It seems you have already spoken to your bank about this - let us know if there is any change & we can resubmit the payment request.  I have added some days credit to your account so you can continue with your work in the meantime.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2014 Jan 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to update my credit card number but system allways told me "card number is invalid". It isn't true, I am sure. My accont will expired soon. Could you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2014 Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi garybaldi

Will arrange for someone to contact you to assist with this.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Like so many here I have the same problem. My account card is up to date, but CC is thretening to cut me off in 6 days time. I have pay thousands of pounds to Adobe over the years, this service it should work!

Can this be fixed?

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Tellingmoose,

I will get in touch with you by email to assist you with this.

Thanks.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2014 Jul 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Grey

Same problem here. I have a subscription for teams, i updated the credit card info several times but nothing happened. My company can't work for two days now and i am afraid it will happen again. I contacted the support but I don't think they understand the problem. I use other online software and when I update credit card info the payment is proccesed at once. Why with Adobe we have to wait for 24 hours and if there is a problem wait again for another 24 and again and again.

Please help me with this because if i can't work for another day i will start losing my clients!

Thank you in advance

George

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem too. I try updating my card information and it tells me that there is a problem on the Adobe end and to try again later, meanwhile I can't launch any of my products. It's been doing this for two days now. Is there anything you can do to help me out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi silvermoonmark

I'll arrange for someone to contact you to assist further.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I am having the same problem as many others here. I can't update my credit card info in my account - every time I do so, it doesn't seem to save it and so I am getting emails saying that Adobe can not take payment.

I've spoken to customer support via LiveChat and they weren't able to help. They said someone would ring me back but no one did. Are you able to help me with this?

Many Thanks,

Joanne.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanne

Will look into this and let you know when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanne

Payment has now processed successfully.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, as a consequence of the security breach my only debit card was blocked and I couldnt perform any kind of payment. I went through a lot of trouble to get a replacement which has not arrived yet and even got a credit card instead. I have been attempting to submit it for over a week now in order to pay and continue to use my licenses. I have a lot of work to complete and I am extremely desperate to pay.

The main problem is that I get the message "It seems that the billing adress does not match the adress on your card" Although it is the sact same adress. Today I got an email stating my next billing cycle ends in 26-October-2013 which was months ago.

Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention that I have tried to renew the subscription since it has now become inactive and stil got the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ANYBODY from adobe please contact me right away. you are stealing money from me by locking me out of software i have bought. i have cs6 prod premium, not the silly cloud, but it has locked me out and tells me i need to renew the subscription. my shop cannot work without access to illustrator and photoshop. your greedy drm only penalises your customers like me, it doesn't stop the pirates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines