Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your Creative Cloud subscription needs attention

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm one of a number of frustrated Adobe Cloud 'users' who is repeatedly being sent this message even though I have updated my credit card details several times and i *know* they are 100% correct. Adobe can't seem to find a solution to this issue and if it has affected you please post a message below - maybe if we all add to this discussion Adobe will invest more time and energy into sorting out this subscription mess. So go on, how many of us is this actually affecting?

John

ps - any solutions would be useful too - but if the situation continues Adobe will have fewer CC members in the coming months.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 218 Replies 218
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zurus323

Will look into this and get it resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only solution I found was to suscribe to the one year prepaid subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue as well, and no one seems to know what is causing it.  I have paid, it is posted and has cleared my card, Adobe confirms that they have payment.  They have walked me through clearing out files in Local App Data, etc., all to no avail, and the clock is ticking.

Someone needs to figure this out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi buffkiao

The issue with your account has been escalated to our subscription team and we'll let you know when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same problem.. It says I have 30, 29, 28... etc days to update my information. I did three times.

The pop up is still coming up! Also it say my thing is due to renew May 1, however I thought adobe just did this? I'm so confused. Need help . Adobe your support system is so annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2015 Aug 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I purchased a one-year CC subscription through Amazon last month. Both Amazon and my credit card company say my monthly payment at the beginning of August went through but today I got a pop-up window when I started a CC app saying my subscription would expire in 7 days due to there being no payment method associated with my account. I tried signing off and on but am still getting the message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ashman144

Your subscription shows as active so please try once more to sign out of the desktop app and sign in again.

If you are still have issues, please contact our support team by phone/chat - Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Beverley! The message did not appear today. I'm glad to hear my subscription is OK. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2015 Sep 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately my problem is persisting as it happened again this month too. I checked and my payment through Amazon went through on the 3rd but I get this pop-up when I start a CC program. Is this going to happen every month? Should I just ignore it? I already tried signing out and back in with the CC desktop application.

i9g5dv0.png

Edit: It seems to have stopped for now. So far today the message above hasn't appeared again on this computer. I haven't tried my other CC installation yet. I'm still concerned that this happened two months in a row, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm now having this problem. I updated my card (to the same as the one before) and it says saved. Then a few minutes later in my online adobe account it says:

"Oh no! There's a problem with your recent payment. Update payment details for uninterrupted service."

But I've done that loop 3 times nnow and I've now found this thread where it seems to happen to many peeople.

Please can you re-apply for the payment or whatever it is you guys need to do to get these annoying (and incorrect) reminders and threats threats stopped?

Thanks

Jade

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact support to get it updated:

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ZNA_account-payment-orders_stillNeedHelp

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2015 Nov 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Need help as my credit card information is accurate.

Carolyn Miller

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2015 Dec 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have aame issue... trying to change credit card details and getting "server error" message. Changed brawsers, computers... nada.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm also one of the customers who has problems with the payment. I contacted the support via chat, but it doesn't helped so far. Could you also take a look what's happening with my account?

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to make payment too. Tried to use paypal but it said billing address not specific but over at paypal side, multiply payment was made. If use Credit card, it said, "There was a problem processing your order, please contact our Customer Service team".

Can adobe please assist asap. Need to submit assignment for my education.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2016 Jun 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am have the same problem since May 21st and support is failing. I have 6 cases and all I am told is "the relevant team is working on your issue."  Must be real bad issue if you have an employee dedicated to my issue since May 21st, what 80 hours to fix one issue??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having the same problem, can anyone at Adobe resolve this please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated new credit card  1 week before you suspended me.

Due to I must changed credit card because old my credit card expried. But your didn't update everything for I can use it. I did 2-Step verification but like will not help anything me.

When I "Edit payment info" does save new credit card information,but system is still using the old one even if it shows updated details in the "Payment info" section. and Not responding to my new updates.

I' also confused as to why my subscription has been "suspended" , I updated it. But the system ADOBE does not perform.

NOW I have many project to use Ai and PSD. Please,Check my system as fast as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also can't update my Credit Card info.  I have tried changing to Paypal and changing back, but it keeps saying there is an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines