Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Двойное списание средств со счета

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Добрый день.
У меня вышла такая ситуация: более года назад я была подписана на пакет Adobe через одну почту, затем были проблемы с активацией и я этот пакет Adobe подвязала к другой почте,- к которой я имею больше доступа. Но сейчас выяснилось что у меня вот уже который месяц снимает со счета деньги за подписку 2 раза в месяц. Подскажите пожалуйста что мне делать? Как вернуть сверх уплаченные деньги?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

It's strange that you were being charged twice even when you had switched the Adobe ID's. 

I would suggest you to please get in touch with our support for help. Use this link to contact support: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The charges came out in 2 separate months, 1st in May and the 2nd in June. Both look like they are of different values, maybe because of an exchange rate change. It looks to me like you are on a monthly payment plan. I could be wrong.

Best of luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines