• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1 user not seeing shared/collaborated library.

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! We have 4 users in our team. I've made a library (just swatches) for all of us to use and I sent invitation to other 3 users. 2 users got invitation straight away and could see library. 1 user however hasn't gotten the invite email, can't see the shared library. 

From my end it says the invitation has been sent to user. I've cancelled & resent invitation a few times, no difference. IT department have checked the users email + junk mail + spam filtering, and nothing is there either.

Any ideas???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samantha,

Thanks for reaching out. Other users have received the email, it could be a user specific issue.

Instead of sending the invitation, try sharing the link(https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and see if user is able to get the access or not.
Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, sorry that link doesn't show how to share a library via a link, but to export/import. That option isn't viable as user would then have their own version of the library. Is there a way to share a link to the shared library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines