• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

176 again

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

176 fault I am already suceesfully running 2000 it will not update now putting that impossible fault tried to get rid of this fault previously spent 4-5 days on it as I would have like 2021 version I havie no NETWORK drive attached

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed* a screenshot of your file>preferences>apps panel

kglad_0-1613658175358.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rockyfowler, I am very sorry, but Error 176 has always been accurate in the past. What operating system are you attempting to install Adobe software on?  What Adobe software title are you trying to install?

For more information on Error 176, see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error176.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff 

Already installed element 2020 it works fine but will not update Free  this is a serious fault with elements I tried to install new version 2021 but gave up after the dreaded 176 spent days on it with experts from adobe no joy all they wanted to do was to use my pc which I never allow anyone after the bad publicity I have never had network hard drive and never had a problem with all previous elements it must be a fault with the new cloud which we tried to get rid 

Thanks Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the additional information, Rockyfowler. Please see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files-winpc/unmap-a-drive-letter-from-a... , which provides information on how you can review and remove any unused network drives.  

If you need additional assistance locating the mounted network drive preventing the Elements update, please contact the computer manufacturer or Microsoft for additional assistance.  Either entity can provide you with the operating system assistance that you need to resolve the current misconfiguration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Unmapped Network drive on pc all connect to main pc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe 2020 installed on drive of pc and has always worked well but the latest update says it is on a network drive? and will not carry on install update.It is poor software fault of adobe is the fault not my pc !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then please begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided to resolve the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines