• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 CC Accounts on one computer???

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a laptop that is both a personal and work computer. I have the photography cc plan tied to my personal email address I use. My job wants me to use a cc account they pay for tied to my work email address. The work account is for using InDesign. Is it possible to be signed into both accounts on the same computer at one time? If this is not possible, am I safe to sign out from one account then sign into the other and go back and forth between personal and work related applications?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

rodneyl76081542  wrote

I have a laptop that is both a personal and work computer. I have the photography cc plan tied to my personal email address I use. My job wants me to use a cc account they pay for tied to my work email address. The work account is for using InDesign. Is it possible to be signed into both accounts on the same computer at one time?

no.

If this is not possible, am I safe to sign out from one account then sign into the other and go back and forth between personal and work relate

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rodneyl76081542  wrote

I have a laptop that is both a personal and work computer. I have the photography cc plan tied to my personal email address I use. My job wants me to use a cc account they pay for tied to my work email address. The work account is for using InDesign. Is it possible to be signed into both accounts on the same computer at one time?

no.

If this is not possible, am I safe to sign out from one account then sign into the other and go back and forth between personal and work related applications?

yes, here's how -  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I went to the link you provided above but didn't see where it provided  the knowledg for me to use my Adobe account from work here at my house

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can't see how to sign out of your cc app (at your house), and then sign back in user your work adobe id?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? I have Lightroom on a personal account and Acrobat on a work account and you're telling me I have to logout and login every time I switch between them? Somehow all other major tech companies have figured this out right? (I have four Google accounts and two MS accounts and it's a non-issue to switch). Really annoying limitation!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I and countless others are in the same boat. 
I have work and home accounts and want to be able to easily access everything I have paid for. 
It is NOT practical to be switching back and forth between accounts when jumping from one application to another all day long.
Come on Adobe this surely isn't a tough problem to solve. Everyone in this situation are loyal customers who use your products at work and also pay out of their own porckets for further access at home. Since we all work from home these days it is clear to see how this situation has arrisen. Please make this possible quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding my support for this feature. thanks for putting this on your roadmap!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add your support, vote on the linked user voice page. Adobe decision makers don't read this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

understandable...
as i also couldn't find any linked user voice page. I would love to give my vote. but where?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaulttkfowhcv04u1 

use the wishform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah. most annoying thing ever. @Adobe: please fix this asap!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum not Adobe support, use a link below to make a request
-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-for PPro https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro
-https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html for everything else

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also want this feature. Have Acrobat through work and Photoshop paid for personally, but have to sign in/out to use each. What a pain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's hard to conceive how you could be signed into two different accounts concurrently and not cause problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's super-simple, easy-peasy with the Microsoft Office suite. I am signed into work and multiple personal accounts at a time. It automatically activates the licenses for each account and gives me access to all the files (Recents, cloud storage, etc.) at the same time as well.

For someone who wants a clear segregation between work and home, then they can use separate computers, use separate Windows user accounts on the same computer, or log on/off each time they want to switch users. 

But I hate the rigamarole of login/logout and would much rather be logged into two accounts at once and have everything merged.

Obviously from my home computer, I cannot access certain recent Excel files that are stored on company servers which aren't accessible from home. But I ignore those work files anyway when I'm at home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A good solution is to use 2 different Windows (or Mac) accounts, each using a different Adobe account. A bit cumbersome but it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@13Flo 

thank you for your suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2023 Dec 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also use a virtual machine (if you have the hardware for it) and with some apps you can use an incognito browser window to run the web version of the app on another account. 

I agree, this is a feature users have been requesting for YEARS and it seems Adobe has no intrest in implamenting it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines