Highlighted

2 CC Accounts on one computer???

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a laptop that is both a personal and work computer. I have the photography cc plan tied to my personal email address I use. My job wants me to use a cc account they pay for tied to my work email address. The work account is for using InDesign. Is it possible to be signed into both accounts on the same computer at one time? If this is not possible, am I safe to sign out from one account then sign into the other and go back and forth between personal and work related applications?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

rodneyl76081542  wrote

I have a laptop that is both a personal and work computer. I have the photography cc plan tied to my personal email address I use. My job wants me to use a cc account they pay for tied to my work email address. The work account is for using InDesign. Is it possible to be signed into both accounts on the same computer at one time?

no.

If this is not possible, am I safe to sign out from one account then sign into the other and go back and forth between personal and work related applications?

yes, here's how -  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

2 CC Accounts on one computer???

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a laptop that is both a personal and work computer. I have the photography cc plan tied to my personal email address I use. My job wants me to use a cc account they pay for tied to my work email address. The work account is for using InDesign. Is it possible to be signed into both accounts on the same computer at one time? If this is not possible, am I safe to sign out from one account then sign into the other and go back and forth between personal and work related applications?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

rodneyl76081542  wrote

I have a laptop that is both a personal and work computer. I have the photography cc plan tied to my personal email address I use. My job wants me to use a cc account they pay for tied to my work email address. The work account is for using InDesign. Is it possible to be signed into both accounts on the same computer at one time?

no.

If this is not possible, am I safe to sign out from one account then sign into the other and go back and forth between personal and work related applications?

yes, here's how -  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rodneyl76081542  wrote

no.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
sfmike99 LATEST
Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? I have Lightroom on a personal account and Acrobat on a work account and you're telling me I have to logout and login every time I switch between them? Somehow all other major tech companies have figured this out right? (I have four Google accounts and two MS accounts and it's a non-issue to switch). Really annoying limitation!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines