Highlighted

2 differents computers with 2 differents Adobe program at the same time ?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am paying the year full Cloud Adobe program licence.

I have installed Photoshop and Acrobat on one computer and want to use Lightroom with the other computer at the same time that mean without disconnect from the one to the other....

I am confused if it is possible and how please ?

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

2 differents computers with 2 differents Adobe program at the same time ?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am paying the year full Cloud Adobe program licence.

I have installed Photoshop and Acrobat on one computer and want to use Lightroom with the other computer at the same time that mean without disconnect from the one to the other....

I am confused if it is possible and how please ?

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 02, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see no reason why you could do what you are looking to do. IIRC, but I could be wrong, you are not supposed to use the Same Program at the same Time on the 2 different computers the CC subscription is activated on.

So using PS and Acrobat on one computer and LR Classic on the other should be fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2020 1