• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2019 Needs to Support Windows 7.

Contributor ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that Windows extended support of Windows 7 is supposed to end in January of 2020. But that is not going to happen according to the numbers. And given that Windows is still operating on 40% of Windows PC's, Adobe should release a product that supports those users. As a user who still runs Windows 7 (for performance, stability and usability reasons) and a person who uses Adobe products every day, I can say that I will not be upgrading my primary workstation until I absolutely have to. I have Windows 10 on two laptops and it is an inconvenient 'upgrade' to say the least.

Please consider us for the next several releases. Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Creative Cloud is supported on Windows 7. 

Upcoming Changes to Creative Cloud OS Support for Windows and Mac | Adobe Blog

However some requirements may vary by product.  For example XD and Premier Pro have different ssystem requirements than Photoshop and InDesign.   Please consult the link below.

Adobe Creative Cloud system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what you're hoping for or why you think you can't use Windows 10.  But I think maybe you have been missinformed because Win 10 with latest updates is very stable on my workstation.  Likewise, Creative Cloud is too.

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + all other apps you intend to use. Check each one.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines