• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2021 apps on dell

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had to use the lineage apps before this newest app release. Photosop, InDesign, and Illustrator are clunky as all get out. I've uninstalled/re-installed each of the softwares but still get the same kind of issues. In .ai I can't save an .ai file I have to save either as a .pdf or .eps for it to safe any of my changes. Otherwise I get an error message. Not to mention it is slo slow almost any type edit triggers it to crash or halt for 30 seconds or more. My photoshop won't even create any artboards or open up anything just immediatley hits with an error.  InDesign doesn't like to save any older documents to the newer version and I get hit with an error anytime I try and export those documents to a .pdf. I don't as much problems on my mac. Only when I use my work computer (dell) that's connected to our company server do all these errors pop up. It's super annoying that if I want to use any of the new features I have to send the files to my email to open up on my mac and then compress and send back. My co-workers are all havinig similiar export issues. Help? lol

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you should check your problematic computer specs for each problematic program (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/system-requirements-cs4-point-products.html#main_Macintosh... eg, for ai, you need:

Windows 10 (64-bit) versions V1809, V1903, V1909, and V2004.

Windows Server versions V1607 (2017) and V1809 (2019).

Note: Not supported on Windows 10 versions 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709 and 1803.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines