• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

$29.99 All Apps Plan offer: Legit or Scam?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email from mail.mail.adobe.com, which was showing as the name Adobe Creative Cloud. It was claiming to offer “All Adobe Apps Plan” for $29.99. Is that a legitimate email from Adobe.com or a scam?

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, only students and teachers receive a price that low for the first year of an education subscription

I think that is a scam message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a screenshot please?

As John said, All Apps Plan is indeed only available at that price for teacher/student licences, so I would like to have a look at it. The address doesn't bode well though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the quick responses. I’ll attempt to attach a screen shot. If it’s a scam, it’s a very deceiving one.

271110C0-F6C5-444A-B42B-C0BACAF106EA.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be a legitimate flash sale, expiring this week, in the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) region.

https://www.adobe.com/cis_en/products/special-offers.html

adobe-special-offer.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I signed up yesterday and everything works fine. I have all the Adobe apps. The offers expired on 2/28/2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines