Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

40% Sale

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I was hoping someone could help me answer my question. I just noticed there's a -40% sale on the Creative Cloud but I can't find anywhere if this sale is only directed towards one month and then goes back to its normal price or if it stays at the current price if I buy it now? 

I was also wondering if it is possible to switch subscribtions as I already have one just for Lightroom and Photoshop or if I need to cancel this one first and then get the other. Not sure if I can switch subscribtions.

Thanks in advance,

Selina

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

I don't know which offer you're talking about.  But introductory offers are for new subscribers only.  The intro price is typically for the first year, after which it reverts to the regular price.   If you're committed to an annual plan (prepaid or paid monthly), you can't cancel until your 12th month of service.  Otherwise you incur a 50% early cancellation fee. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know which offer you're talking about.  But introductory offers are for new subscribers only.  The intro price is typically for the first year, after which it reverts to the regular price.   If you're committed to an annual plan (prepaid or paid monthly), you can't cancel until your 12th month of service.  Otherwise you incur a 50% early cancellation fee. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Serinum 84094087, good morning.
To supplement Nancy's answer, you may want to check with the sales team just in case the amount goes up after the change, such as if you want to change from the Ps+Lr plan (Photography Plan) to All Apps for promotions.
(In any case, it will be updated to the regular price at the time of renewal after one year)

Also, it seems that sales are held irregularly in some areas.
(In Japan, it took place just the other day.)

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/sale-40/td-p/10886131

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines