• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

82 code

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop isnt lettine me open Indesign which I just changed to pay for just this adobe program instead of all of them and Indesign is what i use by far the most. I cant seem to update or open it. View attachedScreen Shot 2021-04-07 at 21.26.55.png

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on a MAC open the Activity Monitor application and kill any process name "Adobe Application Manager". If on windows you can do the same from Task Manager. Alternatively, you could also restart your computer and then try updating.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

In addition to suggestions shared above, you may want to visit this article for help: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines