Able to install Photoshop but nothing else (Error code: 113)

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently reset my computer so I highly doubt I have any malware blocking my installation. 

The other day I tried to install Photoshop, and after I was hit with an installation error I clicked "try again" and it worked no problem. I thought it was odd, but I saw it worked so I didn't think much of it. Yesterday and today, I've been trying to install Premiere Pro and XD but after I get to 5-30% I'm hit with an installation error that says "Code 113" and it's labeled as a fatal error. 

I read through some of the forum posts and I see it has something to do with my internet connection to the Adobe servers. My question though is, why was I able to install Photoshop no problem, but it seems like I cannot install anything else. 

A few side notes:

1) My landlady is insane and "downgraded" our internet to something even worse than we had before. This is roughly when I started to have download issues.

2) I have checked my proxy settings and reset them

3) I have run a malware scan and nothing seems to be suspicious 

4) I sometimes get an installation error from downloading items off of Google Chrome. 

What can be done about this? Should I try downloading using a VPN?

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
Activation, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines