Exit

Abo abgelaufen und ständig neue Zahlungsmethode aktualisieren

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

ich habe ein Problem:

Ich habe vor einem Monat die creative cloud abonniert und es ist anscheinend nicht abgebucht worden, wodurch ich jetzt die Programme nicht mehr benutzen kann. Habe jetzt wiederum meine Zahlungsinformationen aktualisiert. Nun bin ich nach 10 min wieder auf die Seite gegangen und ich musste schon wieder meine Zahlungsmethode aktualisieren?? Ist da iwas falsch?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Hi justind11275556,

I understand that you are facing issues with your billing.

I would suggest you to get checked with your bank if there is any issue from their side. Also please check the below link and see if you are following the correct steps to update your card information.

Update the credit card for your Creative Cloud account

If there is everything fine at your ens then please contact our support team and they will help investigate further on this.

Contact Customer Care signin to this link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi justind11275556,

I understand that you are facing issues with your billing.

I would suggest you to get checked with your bank if there is any issue from their side. Also please check the below link and see if you are following the correct steps to update your card information.

Update the credit card for your Creative Cloud account

If there is everything fine at your ens then please contact our support team and they will help investigate further on this.

Contact Customer Care signin to this link. Select your product and issue and click Still need help.

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Der Fehler muss bei Adobe liegen. Das Problem haben ja aktuell viele User.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines