Highlighted

About Other Adobe ID Problam

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm Sun-Young Kim.

I contacted you to solve the problem of singing up for a ID.

A week ago(2/26), I went through the payment process to use the free tiral version. After I fill in my card information, I made a mistake. I wrote my email information differently. (Oh, my gosh...) My email is [email removed], but I actually wrote [email removed].

So, I didn't enter the last step, the password, in the ID with the e-mail of [email removed]

(like the attached picture...)

I was so embarrassed... I refreshed it and typed it correctly from the beginning.

(The current ID is the second ID I entered.)

A week later, The monthly fixed amount was paid out of the card twice.

The email ID I typed incorrectly has not been deleted. I had no way of checking. I am very confused...

I want to cancel the monthly contract of the wrong email ID and I want to delete my wrong email ID.

Please help me.

Thank you for reading the long script.

Thank you.

[Email addresses removed by moderator.]

(Edited by Mod JSM to remove attachment)

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

About Other Adobe ID Problam

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm Sun-Young Kim.

I contacted you to solve the problem of singing up for a ID.

A week ago(2/26), I went through the payment process to use the free tiral version. After I fill in my card information, I made a mistake. I wrote my email information differently. (Oh, my gosh...) My email is [email removed], but I actually wrote [email removed].

So, I didn't enter the last step, the password, in the ID with the e-mail of [email removed]

(like the attached picture...)

I was so embarrassed... I refreshed it and typed it correctly from the beginning.

(The current ID is the second ID I entered.)

A week later, The monthly fixed amount was paid out of the card twice.

The email ID I typed incorrectly has not been deleted. I had no way of checking. I am very confused...

I want to cancel the monthly contract of the wrong email ID and I want to delete my wrong email ID.

Please help me.

Thank you for reading the long script.

Thank you.

[Email addresses removed by moderator.]

(Edited by Mod JSM to remove attachment)

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 06, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This is a user forum and you will need to Contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 2