Highlighted

Account accidentally cancelled

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally cancelled my account, and have incurred the charge for the remaining 4 months of my annual subscription (around £200).

However upon explaining my mistake to a chat rep, they told me the only thing I can do is start a new subscription, effectively meaning I have just lost £200 in the wind. They were very unhelpful in explaining anything or even answering the possibility of escalating this problem to someone higher up.

I consider this a relatively basic issue from a customer service point of view, it should be as simple as reactivating my account and carrying on as normal. I am not prepared to start another subsciption and throw away that money.

I hold my hands up to the initial mistake, In my line of work I am juggling a few accounts and wasn't paying attention to the fact my personal account was an annual sub, but it seems pretty bad that I can't find a phone number or get a straight answer form a chat rep.

If anyone has any ideas that would help, they would be most welcome.

F

Hi there,

The existing subscription has been activated, please sign out of your CC desktop application and then sign in back again as shown here - Learn how to activate and deactivate Creative Cloud apps

I will reverse the cancellation charges, which will reflect to your PayPal within next 24 hours.

Let me know if you run into any problems.

^Ani

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Account accidentally cancelled

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally cancelled my account, and have incurred the charge for the remaining 4 months of my annual subscription (around £200).

However upon explaining my mistake to a chat rep, they told me the only thing I can do is start a new subscription, effectively meaning I have just lost £200 in the wind. They were very unhelpful in explaining anything or even answering the possibility of escalating this problem to someone higher up.

I consider this a relatively basic issue from a customer service point of view, it should be as simple as reactivating my account and carrying on as normal. I am not prepared to start another subsciption and throw away that money.

I hold my hands up to the initial mistake, In my line of work I am juggling a few accounts and wasn't paying attention to the fact my personal account was an annual sub, but it seems pretty bad that I can't find a phone number or get a straight answer form a chat rep.

If anyone has any ideas that would help, they would be most welcome.

F

Hi there,

The existing subscription has been activated, please sign out of your CC desktop application and then sign in back again as shown here - Learn how to activate and deactivate Creative Cloud apps

I will reverse the cancellation charges, which will reflect to your PayPal within next 24 hours.

^Ani

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally, the only thing anyone here can recommend is to Contact Customer Care .

I will ask an Adobe employee to contact you on this as I suppose Adobe should have waived the termination fee... Let's see what happens.  When you get contacted by Adobe, make sure they have the Adobe logo near their name and a STAFF badge on their profile. All others are ​not Adobe employees, me included.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the poor experience. Let me try to reactivate your existing subscription. Please do not attempt for any new purchase.

^Ani

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2018 1
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much for your help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

^Ani

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2018 1
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also accidentally cancelled my subscription and have not been able to re-activated. Can you please help me with this matter? I have been trying to contact adobe support but it has been a bit difficult.

Thanks,

Mariela

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2020 0