• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account deleted

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking forward to using indesign to create my magazine. I found out after my I entered my back details that the subscription service that Adobe does not cater to Chromebooks. So I deleted my account after signing up to a "Free Trial". But I have still been charged €24.59. I still would like to use indesign but now I've learned I need to upgrade my laptop, bigger expense. 

Option for chatting to "live person" only directs me back to the main menu. 

I would like to get a refund until I buy a new laptop that adapts to indesign. I hope someone can shed light on this. 

Regards 

Luke J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting an Account does NOT Cancel a subscription you signed up for. You needed to Cancel the subscription.

You also need to Read the details of any program you plan on buying and or subscribing to to find out if it runs on the type of computer you are using.

I will try to get your problem looked at by an Adobe Employee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Luke, thank you for evaluating InDesign CC.  I am sorry, you are correct, InDesign CC does not work on Chromebook.

As Just Shoot Me has mentioned, you will want to cancel your subscription, before you can attempt to delete your account.  You can use the process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to cancel your current membership.  If you are charged an early termination fee, then you will want to contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html to see if anything can be done.  Only our Chat support team is able to provide these types of exceptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines