• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account gets 401 Error when logging into adobe.assets.com/Cannot Access Shared docs

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am please seeking your assistance.

I have numerous issues with my Adobe account where I cannot access any of the files shared with my SSO email. I am using an SSO email which does have full access to the Adobe suite, all the apps download and install correctly and I can edit things locally without an issue. Everyone else using SSO has full access to each other's links except for my account. The main sharer is a personal account sharing to the SSO accounts, and everyone has no problem. My cellphone cannot access adobe.assets.com either when I login with SSO. I am getting this error below:

a_design_student_0-1587438495741.png

Currently I am able to activate all Of the Adobe products And I can run all of them no problem at all . The problem is I cannot use any of the "cloud documents features" "managing links" , and "shared with you" items as well.

Photoshop cannot either. I am trying to work on a school assignment.

Any ideas would be helpful. I have already tried deleting the Adobe Sync folder.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?