Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account issue or workstation issue?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am working with a user who gets the dreaded "You've been signed out" error message when trying to sign into the Creative Cloud app on Mac OSX Catalina.

She was able to sign in correctly until she put in for a name change.  Since the name change and the account change she runs into this error message.  

What we have tried,

-Using the uninstaller tool to remove Creative Cloud and all its applications.

-Tried signing into another machine, (still can sign in correctly on the web, then the error appears when trying to sign into the CC app when it has been downloaded/installed)

-Tried on her machine every fixit I have come across on the Adobe forums

-Tried signing into her machine with my enterprise account (this worked but I did not have Creative Cloud rights to install any applications)

-After signing into the web account had her force signouts on any place she might have already been logged on to

-Brought over a third machine with a fresh OSX install, chatted with the nice Adobe support people, watched them Bomgar/remote in and try every fixit on the Adobe forums, then watched the support person test their credentials in the app which hey guess what, worked completely fine.  They wanted to test another profile on our test machine but got disconnected, I tried it anyway and no it did not work for the user

Do you think this could be an account problem or are there any other workstation issues I should look into?  Where I work we have an enterprise solution where someone in the office activates our accounts and assigns them to user's e-mail addresses.  I do not know if they have a way to escalate an account issue to Adobe or if I would have to do it on my own through the chat support options.

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

It was an Enterprise account.  It has been resolved, after the helpful Adobe person remoted into our test machine I believe they made a trouble ticket which they worked on overnight because the next day she could sign in correctly into our test machine and her own machine.  I hope this helps someone in the future if they run into a similar issue.

Thanks, 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Community Help is for questions about this forum.  I'm moving this to Get Started.

By your description, it sounds like an account issue. 

• Does the user have an Enterprise, Team or Individual account?
  • How long ago did user change her ID?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was an Enterprise account.  It has been resolved, after the helpful Adobe person remoted into our test machine I believe they made a trouble ticket which they worked on overnight because the next day she could sign in correctly into our test machine and her own machine.  I hope this helps someone in the future if they run into a similar issue.

Thanks, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines