• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account Problems

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I this is the wrong forum but I can't seem to find an accounts forum not associated with a specific program.

My card is being charged while my account has no plan associated with it. I'm trying to contact adobe but cannot find an customer support email, nor phone number, and their "chat" is not working now.

It's been charged for the last year it would seem and I need someone to talk to about this. Am I just missing the numbers?

I went to the "customer support" page and that was just crap.....HELP Please!!!!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Creative Cloud​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about your problems. You will probably not like my answer, but Contact Customer Care is the only solution...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines