Highlighted

Acer Predator Notebooks - are there any issues with Adboe CC Apps?

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am thinking of purchasing Acer Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook - I would like to know if anyone has used these notebooks and expereinced any issues when using Adobe CC Apps. I will most likely purchase the 15.6 inch model, although I may consider the 17.3" model.  I am not into gaming, I mostly use Photoshop, Lightroom and InDesign.  I currently use a dell laptop (13 inch screen, 7000 series) and have issues as it does not work well with camera raw(the screen spills over the edge). If I change the resolution to make it fit, all other apps become microscopic. Anyway, the screen it is too small for graphic work. Please help. Thanks.

I have not noticed any issues regarding the working of Adobe CC apps on Helios 300.

I even found out that this laptop is recommended for the people using the Adobe products.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acer Predator Notebooks - are there any issues with Adboe CC Apps?

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am thinking of purchasing Acer Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook - I would like to know if anyone has used these notebooks and expereinced any issues when using Adobe CC Apps. I will most likely purchase the 15.6 inch model, although I may consider the 17.3" model.  I am not into gaming, I mostly use Photoshop, Lightroom and InDesign.  I currently use a dell laptop (13 inch screen, 7000 series) and have issues as it does not work well with camera raw(the screen spills over the edge). If I change the resolution to make it fit, all other apps become microscopic. Anyway, the screen it is too small for graphic work. Please help. Thanks.

I have not noticed any issues regarding the working of Adobe CC apps on Helios 300.

I even found out that this laptop is recommended for the people using the Adobe products.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 26, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 1
SVir735 LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for your response. Thats good information and I will keep it in mind.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 0