• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACGInvokerUtility.exe unlimited spawning

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to terminate the process because it wouldnt stop spawning! 

I have creative cloud on both my computers, desktop and laptop...I recently updated windows on my laptop (on which Im having the spawning issue). I have never experienced this kind of issue but am often annoyed by the adobe background processes and though I have them disabled them at startup, they constantly startup and take up resources when not in use! this time I updated (windows 10) and I was stuck on a black screen for 10 mins having to ctrl+alt+del several times to get response from windows, I look at the task manager and ACGInvokerUtility.exe is spawning non-stop! I, Alt+E on as many as I can and they keep spawning! I use my desktop to find a solution and open my cmd to terminate it!

WTF adobe! I pay you monthly! you're more expensive than an MMO and you take over my computer worse than an MMO. Please, have some respect for your clients.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.  if you want to make a suggestion/report to adobe, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thats great thanks! the reason I posted here is because I didnt know about the link you just showed me! so the forums did their job and if other users encounter what I did this will help them!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome and you're exactly correct:  most of the user-to-user "help" involves directing users to the appropriate location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines