• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro 2020 license question

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am considering a perpetual license for Acrobat Pro 2020, but want to install it on one Mac and one PC. It would mostly be used on the Mac. From the reading I have done in the EULA for this product I don't think that is allowed but would like some clarification. I think it IS allowed in the DC version, but I really don't want the yearly subscription fee. But thought I better clarify this before making a decision.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Judy

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

you'll only be allowed one version when you purchase, the pc version or the mac version.  your serial number (used for activation) will only work with that version, not the other. 

you can install and activate on two macs or two pcs (win), but again, not one of each. 

here is more info, Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Acrobat 2020 (adobe.com)

and here are the specs for installation, Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020, Acrobat Standard 2020 System Requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you'll only be allowed one version when you purchase, the pc version or the mac version.  your serial number (used for activation) will only work with that version, not the other. 

you can install and activate on two macs or two pcs (win), but again, not one of each. 

here is more info, Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Acrobat 2020 (adobe.com)

and here are the specs for installation, Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020, Acrobat Standard 2020 System Requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much. I thought that was the case, but wanted to confirm. Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines