• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Standard XI Download

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new laptop and need to install my old version of acrobat standard xi to run scansnap.  Can anyone send me a way to download it?  It appears to be a commonly asked question, but the only way to download appears for someone from adobe to send a link.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I read that I can download acrobat, and thing went off the rails.  I downloaded acrobat 2020, paid the upgrade fee, and now can't do anything because I did not have acrobat 2017.  Any way to get a refund, or at least make acrobat standard usable?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No need to have XI Standard installed.

If you bought the upgrade version of 2020, after entering your 2020 upgrade serial number, you then need to enter your Acrobat XI Standard serial number to license 2020 on your new laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines