• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat XI Pro Listed as updated, but not installed

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2014 Jul 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Mac OS10.9.4 and have CC subscription. Tried to use Acrobat, and got a serial number request, noticed that Acrobat X was installed. I uninstalled it, but noticed that there was no Acrobat XI Pro installed, even though it shows that it was recently updated in the CC menubar app. What's up with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it also lists it under Apps as Installed and Updated. And there is no way to Install it from the CC menu bar, and when I try to manually install it from the CC site, it opens the CC app, and nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you delete the obe files as detailed in the message 1 link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2014 Aug 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I indicate below, I did follow the suggestions - didn't work. Even deleted the acrobat files in the OBE folder. The last option is uninstall all of CC. That's ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2014 Aug 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - I didn't realize your entire single line post was a link.

I did delete the OPM.db file, re-logged in and Acrobat still appear. I even uninstalled the CC manager app, reinstalled it (ala solution 3), and no change. My next option apparently is to uninstall the entire CC collection... this is ridiculous.

There was no mention of other files to delete in the OBE folder - I'm going to delete the ones that say acrobat 11 and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines