Highlighted

Activate my CS 3 License! LOCKED, CS3 IS DEAD

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was a user of InDesign CS3 on Windows 10. My laptop just died and I bought a new one, but when I tried to activate the license on my new laptop, Adobe support told me the product wasn't supported anymore so I would not be allowed to install it but would have to buy a cloud license instead. I've had a lot of software packages over the years and have never experienced such a blatant money grab. I purchased this software and Adobe was happy to take my money for it, but now that I want to keep using it, they won't let me. I'm done with them.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Activate my CS 3 License! LOCKED, CS3 IS DEAD

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was a user of InDesign CS3 on Windows 10. My laptop just died and I bought a new one, but when I tried to activate the license on my new laptop, Adobe support told me the product wasn't supported anymore so I would not be allowed to install it but would have to buy a cloud license instead. I've had a lot of software packages over the years and have never experienced such a blatant money grab. I purchased this software and Adobe was happy to take my money for it, but now that I want to keep using it, they won't let me. I'm done with them.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Mar 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS3 activation servers were taken offline several years ago.  There is also no longer a link to the activation free installer because Adobe have  ended that program. 

Sorry, but CS1, CS2 and CS3 are officially dead now. 

Translate

Translate

Mar 20, 2020 0