Highlighted

Activated 12-month Creative Cloud subscription but only trial versions available to download

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently received and activated a 12-month Creative Cloud subscription: 

hayeslee_0-1589265034843.png

However, I can only get the trial versions of all the software in Adobe CC:

hayeslee_1-1589265073547.png

How do I fix this issue? I want to install Photoshop, Illustrator, etc... but they only have trial versions for me to install. I've tried reinstalling creative cloud but the issue remains! Please help!!!!

Topics

Activation, Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Activated 12-month Creative Cloud subscription but only trial versions available to download

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently received and activated a 12-month Creative Cloud subscription: 

hayeslee_0-1589265034843.png

However, I can only get the trial versions of all the software in Adobe CC:

hayeslee_1-1589265073547.png

How do I fix this issue? I want to install Photoshop, Illustrator, etc... but they only have trial versions for me to install. I've tried reinstalling creative cloud but the issue remains! Please help!!!!

Topics

Activation, Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hayeslee, I am sorry that you are unable to utilize the Creative Cloud membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  Please contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and begin a chat session so that the current problems with the membership can be resolved.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines