• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

activating Photoshop Elements on new laptop

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The serial number for my Photoshop Elements 18 that is listed on my account page on the Adobe site has an extra numeral so I can't install it on my new laptop.  The installation window with space for the serial number does not have enough spaces.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many digits is your serial number?

Can you post a screeshot of the installation window? 

(Don't post your serial number!)

attachment.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The panel requiring the serial number has six blanks, which take 4 digits each.  My serial number, according to my account page has 25 numbers.  It doesn't work to just leave out one digit.  I don't recall having this problem when I did the same with a previous version of Elements.  I can't take a screen shot of it, but it's the same window you get when you install any Adobe product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines