• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

activation Acrobat XI Standard

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After changing the PC motherboard, Acrobat XI Standard shows the warning that the serial code has exceeded the maximum number of possible activations 
But, by logging into my Adobe account, in the "my products" section I see that Acrobat XI Stamdard was activated on August 10, 2015 but I don't find the option to dissociate it from all the previous installations, that is the PCs that in recent years I have used and disme i so you can re-activate it on this PC 
Could you kindly help me? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to go to Adobe Customer Service for that:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede....

Chat and Agent Larger.png

Make sure to only ask to have your activations reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for several days but the chat remains open for hours without any adobe operator connecting
is there a phone number or email where I can write?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a phone number  but the wait may be the same. There is no email. Like much of the world, there is a huge increase in the need for service, and less people to deliver it. When you get through be sure to say FIRST that you need an "activation count reset". This avoids getting into discussion of the (absolutely true) fact that Acrobat XI is no longer supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what phone number can i call?

there is an Italian telephone number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines