Activation Key rejected

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Sunday 17 PSE complains about my registration key (which is now 5 years old and in use).

I went to support and they were very willing to help, I got a new download, theKeys were checked (also for Premiere Elements, wich showed the same behaviour) but nothing helped. I reinstalled the application from CD with some problems due to MS Visual C redistributable software but got it working again as trial.

The keys dont work nevertheless.

I asked support for help and proposed to generate a new key for the both programs. The helpful support guy promisied to check that out, but came back today with the message, that they could not help me because, the Software was too old and out of support. Maybe! But: When there is no more interest in such old software (which for me still did it Job) why are the monitoring and restricting the use of it?

No support but still strict monitoring, that does not fit together. There was no restriction for the using period when I purchased that software, and with the software itself there there would not be a support case.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anmerkung 2021-01-21 124234.png

Die Seriennummer wurd auf dem Bild gelöscht

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"But: When there is no more interest in such old software (which for me still did it Job) why are the monitoring and restricting the use of it?" This is simple. Because they like to sell the current software.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably.

I had a look on Gimp 2.10. Seems as if I would nothing miss using it.

Let them alone with their obviously planned obsolescence.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines