• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

activation PS3 LOCKED CS3 is a dead product

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using this software for some time and now I am getting a message that I have 5 days to reactivate or I will lose access to my program.  The activation fails, The activation repair fails.  There is no phone activation option and the forum questions on this topic remain unanswered.  Discouraging.

I have 4 days left. It is installed on no other machine. Help! Thanks!

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I am very hopeful, you may still go through re-activating CS3 as we are no activating CS3.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2016 Apr 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By "no activating" does that mean that you are intentionally not re-activating a previously activated, licensed product for which your customers have paid money? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a lawsuit to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread is four years old. 

Since the last response, Adobe has turned off the activation servers for Creative Suites 1 through 3. It is no longer possible to activate those applications. Your opinion notwithstanding, what they did was legal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines