• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe 2FA no code received

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe 2FA has been working fine, as recently as a week ago.

Went to login to my account today and code not received on my phone despite several triwes and at least a days elapsed time.

ANyone else having problems receiving their code ?

Pete

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pete, what Adobe application or service is your question in relation too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

I was trying to access my Adobe Account to complete the installation of Premier Pro after payment following trial.

I managed to find an 0800 number to call Adobe and got through to support. They tried sending 2FA codes to my phone and failed, then to my wifes but it had expired before it was delivered.

They advised they would escalate and I should expect an email with 24-48 hours. I tried again about 5 hours later and this time the code came through instantly. 

No should where the issue was but all resolved now.

Thanks for replying.

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pete, Jeff - same here. the code now comes through and I can login without problems. Thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. I need to update my credit card. When I login with username/password, I have to add the 2FA code which is sent to my mobile, but it never arrives. 'Adobe Help Doc' suggest to change the method how to receive the code, but that option is not implemented in the pop-up where the code needs to be added. So, I am stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PeteB2407 and Truba, I am sorry but for any login or account-related errors or issues, you will need to work directly with our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  Account related concerns can not be resolved in a public discussion forum.

If you are unable to login with your current account, then you may need to create a new account to begin the chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here! It doesn't even trigger my secondary email. Was working fine previously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mine broke too, and the likely reason others aren't posting on this thread is that they can't log in to post either!

There is no secondary option (email) to send a code, and the text message never arrives. I spent 45 mins and had to go via online chat, but then it only got escalated and was actioned 3 DAYS later after a series of confirmation steps including, ironically, sending a message to my phone which worked fine. Good job I didn't have critical work to do, I couldn't use any of the CS Cloud programs.

I did eventually get one code by repeatedly clicking 'send new code' and managed to use that to log in and disable 2FA, so my phone number is definitely correct. All other OTP services manage to reach me every time, not sure how this one is so bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines